7 OUT OF 10 PEOPLE DIE WITHOUT MAKING A VALID WILL
And here's what can happen...
The Laws of Intestacy will apply.
- The "wrong" people may inherit your assets.
- Your young children could end up in care if you lose the opportunity to appoint guardians.
- There are no provisions for unmarried couples.
- Bank and savings accounts can be frozen until Probate is granted, resulting in financial hardship.
- The opportunity to leave gifts to family members, special friends and charities is lost forever.
- There may be an Inheritance Tax liability.
Your will have no control over the administration of your affairs.
- If you don't have a Will you are in the hands of costly "Professionals" to deal with your estate.
£49 For A Single Will and £69 For A Pair Of Wills
Valid Until the 01.4.2015. * conditions apply *
*Recommend a friend is not valid with any special price offers. Face to face consultation and testamentary instructions for the East Midlands region only, other area's by telephone only*
Experienced,and highly qualified professionals, with excellent knowledge and know-how on a broad range of products and services.
We are a well established professionally run family business producing low cost and affordable high quality Wills and Legal services tailored exactly to your needs, without the inconvenience or the expense of typical solicitors fees
In addition to this we visit you in the comfort of your own home, so you don't have the inconvenience of travelling, parking and rushing to get to the solicitors office in time to make your appointment.
Here are just some of the Services we offer
- Professionally bound Wills
- Lifetime Storage
- Living Wills
- Protective Property Trusts
- Gifts of Deed
- Prepaid Funeral Plans
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Financial Advice through our trusted partners
- Trusts/ Discretionary Trusts
- Executor and Probate services
With all of our services including the last Will and testament and/or any kind of legal documents that we offer, there is a lifetime secure fireproof storage option available.
AW Wills Ltd is a proud member of the(S.W.W) Society of Will Writers and the (N.F.F.D) National Federation of Funeral Directors
Contact us now on: (07519 714094)
or (07971 091727)
We are committed to providing you with an excellent professional service, using only the finest quality materials and giving you the best possible service available, all at superb value for your money
Registered office address - Park House, Chaddesden Park Road, Derby, Derbyshire DE21 6HP
Company Registration No. 7970484 | Registered in England and Wales.